Send your invoices electronically and directly to the health funds via ECLIPSE. No more posting invoices and the hospital claim form to the health funds. ECLIPSE also allows you to submit eligibility checks to find out if the patient has hospital cover and if they have an excess or not.
Having access to ECLIPSE means you can:
- Find out if your claim will get paid or rejected within 5 business days. If your claim is rejected, you can then make the necessary changes and re-submit the invoice. This will have a significant impact on cashflow.
- Expect faster payments. ECLIPSE payments terms are 4 weeks, unlike manual claims which can take anywhere between 6-8 weeks if you are lucky!
- All health funds are now supporting ECLIPSE.
Informed Financial Consent
Provide your patients with a complete Informed Financial Consent (IFC) form showing the patient any out of pocket expenses.
Once you have completed an ECLIPSE eligibility and found out the patient's excess (if any), let the patient know what their out of pocket expenses are.
- The SimDay IFC works off your contracts, so you will always accurately quote your patients.
- SimDay saves a copy of the IFC to the patient record.
- You can create various IFC templates. For example you might have different wording on your uninsured IFC template vs your Insured IFC template.
No more filing and scanning required. Have your pathology or radiology results delivered directly into SimDay. SimDay will link the results to the
patient record and in the event it can’t match the result to a patient, admin staff will be able to manually allocate the
result to a patient.
- The pathology or radiology result is permanently saved against the patient record, which can be accessed by staff with access and can be printed off if required.
- No more scanning
- Integrates with Medical Objects and HealthLink
Statutory Monthly Reporting
Sending your monthly data off to the various health departments is made easy and effortless each month. SimDay checks your data for any missing mandatory fields and provides you with a list of episodes that need attention, as well as the actual screen in which to fix the issue.
Submission of data to the various departments of health will only take a couple of minutes.
- PHDB: Private Hospital Data Bureau
- HCP: Hospital Casemix Protocol
- State Health: NSW, QLD, VIC, SA, WA, ACT, TAS
- Cancer Registry: NSW and QLD
- HoNOS: Psychiatric Hospitals
No shows cost the facility money. Remind patients of their excess and any fasting instructions via SMS.
- Bulk send SMS reminders to patients on tomorrow's Theatre List.
- You can also send an individual patient an SMS, so you don't have to use your personal mobile to communicate with the patient.